Operations & Customer Service Lead
About Fertility Nutraceuticals
We will all know someone who will struggle with infertility - 1 in 8 people will have trouble getting pregnant. We are on a mission to apply the latest in science to personalized reproductive health.
We see in a world in which the latest scientific research is easily accessible, understandable and actionable to anyone seeking to optimize their reproductive journey. Ultimately, we help people make the most of their reproductive lives.
Born out of research and delivered with compassion, Fertility Nutraceuticals was founded in 2011 as a boutique pharmaceutical-grade supplements company. The company’s ﬁrst product Fertinatal is the market-leading fertility DHEA supplement. It has been widely recommended internationally by fertility doctors and the Amazon-bestselling book “It Starts with the Egg.” Today, the company is focused on creating a fully-integrated personalized reproductive platform and ecosystem of related products and services based on the latest in scientiﬁc research - delivered with a human touch.
Bring your passion for customer service and women’s health and let’s build something amazing.
About The Role
As the first member of the Operations team, you will own the voice of Fertility Nutraceuticals on our front lines and with important logistics and manufacturing partners. You will find ways to connect women, men and the medical community clients with the research, empathy and action they seek to achieve their reproductive and sexual wellness goals.
You will manage unexpected and complex situations with grace and calm and write the playbook for a team that will continue to grow with you playing an important role.
You will work closely with management, product and marketing to build out the systems, processes, and products that will allow us to scale our current business while laying the operational foundation for the future.
- 3+ years experience in operations or a customer-facing role.
- You fix problems and take initiative. You don’t just solve the problem in front of you for one person, you help Fertility Nutraceuticals understand the root of the problem so we can fix it at an organizational level - ultimately problems you’re seeing stop being problems altogether.
- You want to learn and grow. You view this role as an opportunity to learn from a talented team and are excited to take on more responsibility at Fertility Nutraceuticals over time.
- You work hard. You know that doing what’s best for FNC’s customers and clinician partners means going the extra mile, whether that’s tracking down an international package, patiently providing empathy to a customer in the midst of their fertility journey or something completely unexpected.
- You make people smile. You are warm and friendly and know how to connect with people whether in person, over the phone, or over email.
You are a detail-oriented, data-hungry go-getter who is passionate about women’s health, supplements, and personalized healthcare technology.
- You believe in our mission. You want to work for FNC because you believe in the importance of high-quality, personalized reproductive care for all.
- Experience working in women’s health or fertility
- Experience with fast-growth D2C e-commerce brands in a startup environment
- Own the voice of Fertility Nutraceuticals on the front line to the customer.
- Manage and respond to all customer service inquiries via Live Chat Service Desk, phone and email. Escalate when necessary.
- Coordinate with fulfillment partner for shipping issues, cancellations, refunds.
- Management of Knowledge Base platform including content updating and creation.
- Responsibility for reviews management on all platforms.
- Anticipate, prepare and ship inventory to partners (wholesale, fulfillment, retail).
- Fulfill customer orders manually when necessary.
- Coordinate delivery of inventory from manufacturer to storage.
- Work with manufacturers during manufacturing process to insure compliance to FNC quality standards.
- Manage third-party independent testing for quality.
- Conduct in-house Quality Assurance checks on manufactured inventory.
- Inspect and seal products once received from manufacturer.
- Record and organize quality documentation.
Production & Inventory Management:
- Manage all production and reorders with external manufacturing partners.
- Track, maintain and monitor inventory at external manufacturing partners, logistics partners and storage facilities including management of expiration dates.
- Act as project manager to support kitting and ad hoc product initiatives.
- Establish notification process for all batches nearing expiration dates.
Select and implement automated inventory management system technology.
- Ensure inventory levels accurately reflected in accounting management software.
Accounting & Reporting:
- Daily financial management including invoice generation, order income/expenses.
- Design and document all standard operating procedures for all logistics/operations functions
- Identify and implement ways to implement smart technology to improve on current operational processes
- Lay foundation for operations function leadership at FNC
To apply, please send your resume to Leslie Cohen at email@example.com.